- "I'm over the influence, under the bed."
- ―Little Timmy
Undertale 2 is a game composed by Undertale 2 and Pangea Software and released on the Undertale 2 as the sequel to Undertale.
This is actually a fake game parodying Undertale.
- Main Theme - Undertale 2
- Opening - Undertale 2
- Minecraft - Undertale 2
- Ooo 2 - Undertale 2
- Megalovania 2 - Undertale 2
- Fallen Down 2 - Undertale 2
|Expecting lore? Too bad, Waluigi time!!!
The content of this article is considered non-canon and not part of the channel's lore.
Undertale 2 is a Steam Early Access voxel-based survival-horror open-world crafting rogue-like MMORPG Undertale 2 MOBA third-person shooter game developed by Undertale 2 and published by Undertale 2 for the Undertale 2. The game is both a sequel to Undertale and a spiritual successor to Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. Undertale 2 had no involvement from the creator of the first game, Toby Fox, who was mysteriously found dead in Miami when he objected to the production of Undertale 2.
Undertale 2 picks up immediately after the events of the first game and is set on the planet Undertale 2. The evil Doctor Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik has kidnapped the jolly citizens of Undertale 2 and is turning them into mean beans in order to make an army so he can take over Undertale 2 and rid the world of mashups. In order to gather more citizens to convert, the mean doctor has sent out his 12 top lieutenants to scour the planet for more citizens to bean-ify.
The game follows Little Timmy, a recovering alcoholic, as he explores Undertale 2 in a bid to thwart Eggman and his henchmen. The world of Undertale 2 is vast and contains 16 unique areas to explore, from the energetic and always-active town of LazyTown to the dark, foreboding meme-filled depths of Minecraft. The goal of the game is to defeat each of the 12 lieutenants before facing off against Eggman and his Mean Bean-Steaming Machine. The lieutenants must be conquered in order in their own areas, as follows:
- Kanye West (Under The Bed)
- Waluigi (LazyTown)
- The Voice Inside Your Head (Generic Antagonist Factory)
- Silento (Minecraft)
- Crazy Frog (City Escape)
- Steve Harvey (Steve Harvet)
- Man in Shrek Costume (Lifejacket Ni🅱🅱a's 🅱irthday 🅱ash)
- Dr. L.A.M.A.J. and Mr. ERIOIOIRE (Chicken and Chips Store)
- Knuckles (Mashup Heaven)
- Haltmann (Ghost of the World Trade Center)
- Maroon 5 (The Academy Awards)
- Sans Undertale Mk-II (MatPat's Basement)
After defeating all 12 henchmen, by lethal or nonlethal means, access to the Doctor's lair, Hungry Jack's, (and thus the final boss) is granted. The ending of the game has currently not been discovered, as the third phase of the Mean Bean-Steaming Machine is currently unwinnable due to a bug.
The soundtrack to Undertale 2 has been described as "the soundtrack to end all soundtracks" by US 2020 Presidential candidate Dwayne Johnson, and has gone on to receive several awards, including the coveted Undertale 2 award as presented by the Academy of Undertale 2. Undertale 2 has also been nominated for 600 Grammys, of which it has won 616, and the Undertale 2 soundtrack has been knighted by the Queen of England. The soundtrack mixes various styles of music to great effect.
- The music video for the song "Axel F" by Crazy Frog is included in the playlist.
- The video "Dance Party - 2 Minecraft" is also included in the playlist.
- Shortly after the release of Undertale 2 rips, Undertale 2 became a minor meme on the SiIvaGunner Discord and Subreddit.