The rip is a parody of Etika's video "The Final Destination: Last Smash WiiU/3DS DLC Update Broadcast - FULL REACTION (12/15/2015)", in which he reacts to the announcement that Bayonetta will be included in Super Smash Bros. 4. Etika's stream format is mimicked in the rip with static "TOP DONATION TODAY" and "LATEST DONATION" labels and a news ticker-style bar with the names of "HALL OF FAME" donators. The original video's YouTube chat is replaced with the YouTube chat of the rip's stream. The logo for SiIvaDirect also appears.
At 0:09, the parody of the Smash DLC Update begins. Masahiro Sakurai (in the voice of Wiseguy from VoiceForge, which is used as SiIvaGunner's voice) announces Angry Joe for Super Smash Bros.. The video "Smash Bros Lawl Ultimate Character Moveset - Angry Joe" plays, which contains Angry's Joe's exclamations of "Holy Shit! I'm in a game!" from the video "Angry Joe is in a Video Game! Joe vs. Venom!". At 0:48, in order to mask Etika reaction to Bayonetta, the Loud Nigra scream is substituted for his voice. From 0:49 to 0:52, the rip "Nyeh Heh Heh! (OST Version) - Undertale" plays instead of the original unedited "Bassline Junkie" in Smash Bros Lawl.
The Smash Bros Lawl video continues, showing off Angry Joe's "moveset" while Etika reacts. At 3:00 "Sakurai" resumes his narration, recapping Angry Joe's popularity in the poll. At 3:39, an edited photo of Angry Joe in the guise of Nico Yazawa from Love Live! appears. At 3:59, The Game Theorists's outro plays to finish Sakurai's last sentence.
At the end of the Game Theorists outro, the end title card is shown, displaying the runners up for the popularity poll. They are Elliot Rodger (in 2nd place) and Dabbing Keemstar (in 3rd place). "Snow halation" plays with the title card until the rip ends.
|This section is incomplete.|
Help SiIvaGunner Wikia by finishing it.
Donation messages Edit
The donation lists the "TOP DONATION OF TODAY" as Albert Softie with $7.00 and the "LATEST DONATION" as InfinityAlex with $2.00. Both of these individuals are often ridiculed by the SiIvaGunner team.
These messages played underneath the "HALL OF FAME" bar:
- Mr. Flint Stone: $100.00
- Barney Rubble: $4.20
- Ken Ashcorp: $69.00
- Triple-Q: $6.66
- BotanicSage: $17.38 (a reference to "Trap Queen" by Fetty Wap)
- PSY: $0.0P
- videogamedunkey: a billion dollahs
- This Is All The Money I Got For The Undertale collab so fuck it dude: $137.00
- Triple-Q's Big Meaty Sausage: $0.01
- Hail Mary Mallon: MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MOTHA FUCKA (a reference to "Whales" by Hail Mary Mallon)
- You're still reading this instead of the insane effort put into this video? Do you know how long this took me
Main transcript Edit
|"Now listen closely!"
This page's transcript section is incomplete! You can help out by finishing it.
|To open the dropdown, click "Expand".|
No transcript available.
Notable comments Edit
Again, thanks a lot for the 20,000 subscribers! Without you guys, I wouldn't be this motivated to rip the high quality video game music that I do, so I have a lot to owe to you guys. As a result, I made sure that this particular rip would be of the highest quality. Thank you!
Chincherrinas was the creator of the YouTube series Smash Bros. Lawl and The Frollo Show. He commented:
A random internet character in smash what type of video is this
- Angry Joe's moveset originates from Smash Bros. Lawl, a series which creates Smash moves for characters from films and television like the main character from SpongeBob Squarepants and Frollo from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. The moveset is found in "Smash Bros. Lawl Ultimate" by Jon Watson (alias as I0LOVE0AMY0ROSE), which were removed after Watson received massive negative feedback from fans as he deleted the account. Later the two videos of Angry Joe and Rainbow Dash from MLP: FiM were re-uploaded by Eric Blanchard on YouTube.
- The album release ends with the Game Theorists outro and omits the popularity poll results.