Main series: Kirby's Dream Land • Kirby's Dream Land 2 • Kirby's Dream Land 3
Kirby Planet Robobot is a video game developed by HAL Laboratory and published by Nintendo on Nintendo 3DS in 2016. The game's composers are Hirokazu Ando and Jun Ishikawa.
This game is one of the main inspiration behind the SiIvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis arc.
Kirby: Planet Robobot is a 2.5D platformer from the long-running Kirby series. Its gameplay mechanics build up on the grounds set by its predecessor Kirby Triple Deluxe, but with the addition of a new gimmick: the Robobot Armor, giving the player enhanced powers and mobility.
It was another peaceful day on Dream Land when an highly advanced alien force known as the Haltmann Works Company arrived out of nowhere and began an hostile takeover of the planet, mechanizing everything with strange contraptions and defeating both Meta Knight and Dedede in a blink of a eye. It is now up to Kirby to once again save the day and return everything to normal, using Haltmann's own technology - mech-suits dubbed "Robobots" - against him. But what could be the goal of the mysterious Susie?
The soundtrack of the game is a cheerful, upbeat orchestral/chiptune mix as it is tradition for Kirby games, but also incorporates a number of harsher electronic instruments to symbolize the mechanization of Kirby's world; these instruments become more and more insistent the more the player steps into Haltmann's lair.
- Mechanical Invaders
- Venturing into the Mechanised World
- Pink Ball Activate! Robobot Armor
- Power Plant Inspection
- Dark Castle (Neon Laboratory)
- Puzzle Room (removed)
- Channel Menu
- Soul 0 System
- Full Metal Vader
- Befuddling Skyscraper
- Lovely Yellow Va-Va-Vrooms
- The Greatest Time Travelling Warrior in the Galaxy (Beta Mix)
- My Happy Sweet Time
- Bountiful Star
- Access Ark
- Access Ark (Groundhog Day)
- Pause Screen (Mother's Caption)
- Rebooted Destruction
- Time Beam!
- The Greatest Time Travelling Warrior in the Galaxy
- Meeting with Haltmann
- The Noble Haltmann (Unused Vocal Mix)
- Vs. The Wicked Company
- P-R-O-G-R-A-M (Vagrant Counting Song of Retrospection)
- Vs. Star Dream
- Restored Earth
- Clear Movie (The Noble Haltmann)
- Unused Track 2
References in other rips Edit
- P-R-O-G-R-A-M (Vagrant Counting Song of Retrospection): White Land I - F-Zero
- The Noble Haltmann: see the main article Patched Plains
- Pink Ball Activate! Robobot Armor: Pause Screen (Mother's Caption) - Kirby Planet Robobot
- Puzzle Room (Program Rhythm): see the main article Puzzle Room
- Venturing into the Mechanised World: see the main article Patched Plains
- Vs. Star Dream: Traveling About on a Journey of Memories - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story
- Some of the rips' titles actually use literal translations of the original Japanese ones instead of their official English names like "Venturing into the Mechanised World", alias "Patched Plains" (Kikai no Sekai no Daibouken). Others use both, with the original being in parentheses after the English name like "Puzzle Room (Program Rhythm)" or "P-R-O-G-R-A-M (Vagrant Counting Song of Retrospection)" (Toki Meguru Gigan Saikyou no Senshi).
- Some of the rips of that playlist, like "Puzzle Room - Kirby: Planet Robobot", "Puzzle Room - Kirby: Planet Robobot (Bean Rip)" and "Pause Screen(Mother's Caption) - Kirby Planet Robobot" were originally titled as "Kirby: Planet Robobot" with a colon.
Pages in category "Kirby Planet Robobot"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.