- See also: Category:Contributors
A list of contributors to the SiIvaGunner channel.
Backroom members Edit
These contributors are a part of the mysterious "Backroom" of the SiIvaGunner team. This backroom is responsible for organizing events, filtering fan submissions, and managing the channel's official lore.
As of September 30, 2016:
- Chaze the Chat
- Minus Θ Zero
- Nape Mango
- Uncle Fill
- Princess Sylvysprit
- Le Ruse Bird
- Willie Weasel
- Matsu Muhō
- Detective Agent
- Nathaniel Welchert
Major contributors Edit
These contributors are acknowledged on the SiIvaGunner channel's list of contributors or have contributed significantly to the channel:
- MF PICKLE-O
- Solid STRGG
- Craz Xexe
- Mr. Marowak
- wheel able
- Cronos ZX
- Nick O
- Half Pixel
- Peacock Roy
- Blue Fairy
- Zoom Guy
- The Duane
- TUWieZ (former backroom member)
Minor contributors Edit
These contributors have submitted fewer than five-ten rips. They may or may not be acknowledged on the SiIvaGunner channel's list of contributors:
- 9x9 Dvon
- Stella ♥
- Wilfred Wombat
Former contributors Edit
These contributors are no longer on the team, for a variety of reasons:
Other contributors Edit
- ytp4life - indirect contributor
Placeholder names Edit
These names are used by anonymous contributors on the channel:
- Shengda Baba (Chinese for "Grand Dad"): Used in albums for rips that are meant to annoy the fans and is also used in video descriptions as placeholders for fake games or for games with no credited composers (such as for the rip Main Theme - Superman 64).
- Barney Rubble (a character from The Flintstones): Used in albums to mask the names of any anonymous contributors to the channel and also used in video descriptions as placeholders,
- "The Voice Inside Your Head" is credited on at least two albums.
- Principal Seymour Skinner (a character from The Simpsons): Used in the fourth album because of the Reboot.
- "e" was used in 7 GRAND MOTHER.
- "le epic reverb woman" was used in Il settimo grande padre.
- A few fake names are used in GiIvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 3 & Knigra:
- "I have a request": as a reference to the request of "five nights of snop dog" by Crimpsonfang9.
- "chinese": A reference to a certain Parappa the Rapper video.
- In GiIvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 6.66, several fake names were used:
- "'Penis' the Democrat": Referring to Le Ruse Bird.
- "Yū Miyake (ft. Yū Miyake)": Miyake composed the music for Katamari Damacy.
- "Dedicated to Satoru Iwata": Iwata died a year before the upload date of the original rip (June 11, 2015)
- "I have a request": a reference to the request of "five nights of snop dog" by Crimpsonfang9.
- Kirby Rip Attack uses some fake names as well:
- "Black Sweet Potatoes": The original track is actually made by Matsu Muhō.
- "Botanic Magolor": A reference to BotanicSage.
- "Galactica Knight", "King DeDeDe", "Meta Knight", "Nightmare", "President Haltmann", and "Queen Sectonia" are all characters from the Kirby Series.
- "Problem Solver": A reference to the Puzzle Room incident. The actual rip is made by Blazephlozard.
- "Unkempt Hair"
- JOEJOE'S BIZZAERE JOJOKE saw several fake names as well:
- "Chief Keef 1.5": a reference to the real life rapper named Chief Keef
- "Coda but drunk": a reference to Coda, the composer of "BLOODY STREAM"
- "Bloody Stream": a reference to "BLOODY STREAM"; the composer ("as performed by Bob Dylan") was switched with the title
- "op": a reference to "Gangnam Style"
- "Blue Jojokester": a reference to JoJokes and the ripper Blue Fairy.
- "202luigidude": reference to the ripper 101mariofreak.
- "The DuWang": a reference to "duwang", an English-translated version of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Unbreakable
- "FinalFantasyLXIV": a reference to Final Fantasy XIV
- "KONAMI" was used to mask Triple-Q rips in The Phantom Rips: Subsistence.
- "Lennon–McCartney" was used in PC Master Rips in reference to the real-life partnership of the same name
- "Gene Siskel & Roger Ebert" was also used in PC Master Rips in reference to the hosts of the TV program "At the Movies"
- Some fake names are seen in GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 7:
- "202luigidude", "303bowserman", "404wariobro", "505waluigiguy", and "606yoshiboy" are all references to the ripper 101mariofreak.
- "Al Hardman": A reference to Albert Softie
- "Elsa & Shadow the Hedgehog": A reference to the rip "Let It Go - Shadow and the Snow Queen".
- "nice": A reference to Wood Man.
- "RailgunSven": An anagram for SiIvaGunner. The actual rip is made by MtH. 
- "Segata Skyshiro": A reference to "Segata Sanshiro", a fictional character made by Sega.
- Several fake names are used in GilvaSunner's Highest Quality Video Game Rips: Volume 7: Part mm2wood:
- "I have a request": A reference to "five nights at snop dog".
- "Hershel Layton": A reference to the titular character of the Professor Layton series.
- "MatPatGT": A reference to the Sans is Ness meme.
- "Steaming Softie": A reference to Albert Softie.
- "765 Tea Time": A reference to 765 Company, which is a fictional company from The Idolm@sters
- "BG Mudbutt": A reference to OG Mudbone.
- "Vocal Minority Of Penguins": A term coined by The Voice Inside Your Head to describe a group of people in the comment section known as the "DeDeDe-s".
- "The Yabba Dabba μ's": A reference to Fred Flintstone from The Flintstones ("Yabba Dabba Doo!" and the μ's from Love Live!
- "Millennium Hero" and "Slurpies" are used for .@GiIvaSunner Whips & Nae Naes on Ellen the Generous.
- A couple of fake names are found in The Voice's Highest Quality Video Game Rips:
- "A Casual Memer"
- A handful of fake names can also be found in Haltmann's Highest Quality Video Game Rips:
- "Chief Keef 2"
- "Crazy Frog"
- "Shengda Baba feat. VorederlandsFan88 & GayBronyGamer72"
- "Sony Music Entertainment (Japan)"
- "Super Mario Galaxy Goats"
- ↑ the nutshack theme but the first nutshack is replaced with me ending the channel
- ↑ ""Penis" the Democrat @LeRuseBird", @ChazeOldTwit, Twitter.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/pikachu00000000/status/853057208610959360
|This article is too smol.|
|This article is not nice.|