The Voice Inside Your Head, also known as the Gay Mexican Ass in my Ass by Chad Warden, is a mysterious entity that hates anime and particularly "Snow halation". He serves as the main antagonist of the SiIvaGunner lore. He appears in SilvaGunner: Rebooted and The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis.
SilvaGunner: Rebooted Edit
He proposed a deal to Chad Warden: he would bring back the old channel memes along with the new memes and merge the two universes, but without "Snow halation".
At the end of the events of the Reboot, Chad sacrificed himself to save "Snow halation", and seemingly brought the Voice with him.
However, the Voice reappeared in The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis, in a last attempt to kill "Snow halation" and all anime.
The SilvaGunner Christmas Comeback Crisis Edit
The Voice came back around 2016 Holiday season, and took over Grandiose City where SiIva and the memes live in. The Voice has taken most of the memes during the prologue, but Smol Nozomi wasn't caught. In "Seasonal Return", he kills the Cinderella Girls from THE iDOLM@STER on screen, as a warning. He then promises to destroy all "weeaboo anime bullshit".
Even though he hates the song, as seen in "YOU can join the fight! - A Recruitment Video from The Voice", he does allow "Snow halation" to be used in rips. This is because "Snow halation" generates a lot of Christmas Spirit, a substance used by Santa Claus which The Voice intends to use in destructive weapons.
In "Timbre of a Kazoo", he is ousted by Inspector Gadget (who was created by Haltmann), who then takes over Silva's channel and twitter for a few weeks before Haltmann himself takes over after Gadget becomes fried from a DMCA request.
Other appearances Edit
The Voice once again reappears in the video "YTPMV++ ANNOUNCEMENT". In this video, he is found using a Haltmann Works laptop, which he describes as "Company Rented".
The Voice also appears in the video "Idle - Garry's Mod" and is seen explaining what he does in his week while purging anime as usual.
Character EditThe Voice Inside Your Head's appearance was only revealed on Dec 14, 2016, but it was hinted at in a tweet from Nov 30. It is the silhouette of a man, but with the head replaced by a pyramid and a purple eye in the middle.
The text-to-speech voice used for his voice is Graham (UK English) from Acapela Box.
The Voice hates anime a lot and calls anime songs "weeaboo idol shit". Ironically enough, in this rip from the reboot, he does a vocal cover of "GO MY WAY!!", which is "weeaboo idol music". He also likes JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, saying that it isn't anime, but "manime".
- The Voice took over SiIva's twitter and his channel, much like Wood Man did.
- Although not on the levels of anime, he has said that he hates The Nutshack during a stream.
- As seen in a tweet posted, the Voice seems to enjoy pizza. It might be a reference to his pizza shaped head.
- The current design for the Voice was inspired by fan art created by Reddit user tammy-hell that was posted to GiIvaSunner subreddit during the Reboot.
- ↑ remember... stay nice, SiIvaGunner via @Twitter, Nov 30.
- ↑ Acapela-Box.com
- ↑ http://i.imgur.com/jp40JwE.png
- ↑ the voice inside chad's head - GiIvaSunner subreddit
- ↑ "SiIvaGunner (backup) Live Stream". YouTube. January 5, 2019. 1:15:55. "'How did you guys come up with the Voice's physical design?' Wasn't it a fan design?" "It was a fan design."