After the events of "An Acrimonious Assault", The Voice Inside Your Head meets with one of his agents, who gives his report. Soon, the conversation shifts to the Rapper's Union, specifically the threat the Union now poses to the Voice's plans. The Voice can no longer afford the agent, now revealed as Charles Barkley, to simply spy on the Union. They must be eliminated. As Barkley leaves, the Voice gives him the call button given by the mercenary in the previous episode as back up.
Alone in his office, the Voice turns to the matter of President Haltmann, who has been holed up in his workshop. Suddenly, Inspector Gadget bursts into the room and attacks The Voice, trashing his office and locking him out.
Meanwhile, Santa Claus and Meta Knight are repairing the Smolitzer at the Rapper's Union headquarters while Nozomi sleeps. Without warning, Robbie Rotten and Wood Man (as a mecha) burst through the garage door and shoot nets at the three. During the fight, Santa is able to shoot his coal cannon and set the hangar ablaze. Recognizing his weakness to flame, Wood Man surrenders and he and Robbie leave disappointed.
In the base next-door, Snoop Dogg receives a visit from a woman wearing a black gown, who asks for Waluigi and Wario. Snoop cannot help her so she leaves... through a purple portal. Snoop retreats back inside, where the rest of the Union (minus Barkley) has been having a meeting. They receive another knock at the door, this time from Charles Barkley. Relieved, Chip opens the door...
...and is immediately stabbed by Barkley. Chip dies, and Barkley attacks the rest of the group using two basketballs. The basketballs zoom across the room and manage to put a hole through Parappa's chest, killing him as well. Soulja Boy is stunned by Parappa's death, but soon forgets about him because Parappa was a Figment. Snoop Dogg has a moment of clarity and shoots Barkley's basketballs, rendering him powerless. In response, Barkley pushes the call button, summoning a purple portal that sucks him in.
As the portal closes, a cloaked figure with a kazoo strapped to his back emerges from it. The figure dramatically reveals himself as the Kazoo Master, and begins his attack. The Kazoo Master is able to stop Snoop Dogg's bullets with his kazoo, and shoot bolts of lightning at the duo. The Frenchman peppers Soulja Boy with Kazoo swings, but Soulja Boy unsheathes his sword and eventually wins the fight. The Frenchman leaves through another portal.
Snoop Dogg and Soulja Boy are left with trashed hideout in the wake of the fight, including Parappa and Chip tha Ripper's corpses. Snoop wonders at Soulja Boy's swordmanship, to which Soulja Boy replies, "I... I- I love anime..."
Track list Edit
|Time stamp||Track / rip name||Note|
|0:05 - 2:02||"The Secretary That Forgot Love" from Kirby Planet Robobot||The Tower's theme.|
|2:26 - 3:41||Act 1 Boss (Sonic 3) - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles||Inspector Gadget's theme.|
|3:42 - 4:09||事god件SECRET - Guilty Crown: Lost Christmas||Plays before Wood Man and Robbie Rotten's attack.|
|4:18 - 7:02||Mechanical Invaders - Kirby Planet Robobot||Plays during Wood Man and Robbie Rotten's attack.|
|7:28 - 7:50||Wood Man (Rotten Mix) - Mega Man 2||Wood Man / Robbie Rotten's theme.|
|7:56 - 8:26||??? (a rendition of "Weight of the World" from NieR: Automata)||Plays during 2B's appearance at the Rapper's Union Headquarters.|
|8:27 - 9:08||Iwatodai Dorm - Persona 3||Plays inside the Rapper's Union Headquarters.|
|9:18 - 10:53||Boss Battle (SNES Version) - Barkley Shut Up and Jam!||Plays during Charles Barkley's fight.|
|11:36 - 12:06||CHIMERA - Super Robot Wars Z (unmodified)||Plays during the Kazoo Master's entrance from the portal.|
|12:07 - 13:48||The Greatest Time Travelling Warrior in the Galaxy - Kirby Planet Robobot||Plays during the Kazoo Master's fight (with the original track played under it).|
|14:03 - 14:22||???||Plays during the Kazoo Master's exit into the portal.|
|14:25 - 14:56||Beyond the Time - TM Network (unknown rendition, unmodified)||Plays in the aftermath of the fight.|
|"Now listen closely!"
This page's transcript section is incomplete! You can help out by finishing it.
|To open the dropdown, click "Expand".|
No transcript available.
|This article is too smol.|
- The Inspector Gadget scene corresponds with the video "[AUDIOLOG: 19:27, HEAD_OFFICE]", which started the Inspector Gadget takeover.
- When the Inspector Gadget bot throws over The Voice's desk, several visible items are strewn about the room:
- A rectangular object titled "Touhou album" in his desk.
- An AMUNO Funko Pop falling off his desk
- A blue object on his desk (always seen in the background)
- An unknown document that reads "GDM" (possibly "Grand Dad Mania") at the top.
- A leaflet for the "BOWFLEXO" with "EPIC" stamped onto it.
- An unknown document that reads "NIYH" (with a possible "O" or stamp) on the bottom
- The Inspector Gadget bot uses several items that reference other media:
- The Inspector's iconic propeller hat
- A "HALTMASSACRE" chainsaw (in reference to Cinemassacre's logo)
- A Coconut Gun
- A diamond sword from Minecraft
- A brown brick
- When Wood Man shoots out leafy nets, the Demoman's firing sound from Team Fortress 2 plays.
- When Santa first shoots with his Christmas Cannon, the Pyro's "flare firing" sound effect from Team Fortress 2 plays.
- Wood Man references "Smooth" during the fight, saying "man it's a hot one".
- Soulja Boy's line "Once again, I have cut a worthless object." is a reference to the anime series Lupin III as the samurai Goemon's catchphrase.
- 2B's appearance outside the Rapper's Union's Headquarters references the rip "Opening Scene - Waluigi's Tacostand", where she made an appearance.
- The video's listed composer is a reference to President Haltmann ("The Noble Haltmann").
- At 7:43, the dialogue box labels Robbie Rotten's dialogue as Wood Man's.
|Christmas Comeback Crisis: Episodes|
Prologue: "Prologue" • Episode 1: "Seasonal Return" • Episode 2: "No Place To Hide" • Episode 3: "Old Times" • Episode 4: "Will of a Knight" • Episode 5: "Haltmann" • Episode 6: "Advent of Hell" • Episode 7: "Loves the Ladies" • Episode 8: "An Acrimonious Assault" • Episode 9: "Timbre of a Kazoo" • Episode 10: "I Love Her"